Marketing Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for a strategic, highly analytical, hands-on Marketing Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, campaign deployment, and database management. This role will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. This is an exciting opportunity to manage multiple projects in a high-growth travel startup.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Growbots, Google Analytics) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage tech stack and troubleshoot any data, reporting, or integration issues.
- Streamline automation across platforms and stakeholders.
- Manage closed-loop analytics with sales, support, analytics, and customer success teams to inform business impact of departmental activities.
- Collect and understand as much as we can regarding inbound demand, sales conversion, and marketing activities.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Experience with the following platforms (required): Pardot, Salesforce, Excel, and MySQL
- Basic HTML & CSS coding skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in Pardot and integrating the system with other technologies.
- You have experience with the following platforms: Drift, ZenDesk, Wootric, Growbots, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google AdWords, Brand24, Zapier
- Prior Travel or SaaS experience
- You have experience driving Digital and Email Marketing Campaign Strategies