Marketing Content Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
NexTravel is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help take our team to the next level. As our lead content creator, you will essentially be the voice of NexTravel and be integral to the company’s growth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone and be a part of a fast-growing startup. This role will report to our Senior Manager of Demand Generation.
- Work closely with manager in developing brand identity, positioning and persona messaging strategies
- Manage and own a strategic content calendar with well-structured plans for delivering multi-channel content streams
- Develop compelling content to drive awareness to target segments and personas (i.e. blog articles, case studies, social media posts, ebooks, videos, and more)
- Work with subject-matter experts to develop and promote NexTravel’s thought leadership for brand awareness, lead generation and customer advocacy purposes
- Lead the development of digital and print sales collateral (i.e. brochures, technical guides, factsheets, product sheets, instructional guides)
- Manage all social media channel communications
- Deliver bi-weekly reports that effectively correlate content effectiveness to KPIs
- 2-5 years of experience in content marketing, specifically at a B2B company (samples required)
- Superb writing skills with a keen sense into how to balance thought leadership with marketing language
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality is a must!
- Thorough understanding of the role of content in driving organic SEO activity
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Marketo (or other marketing automation tool) and Salesforce.
- Intermediate to advanced level excel skills
- A positive attitude, can-do attitude and ability to easily adapt to a startup environment
- Nice to haves (but not required): Experience in Account Based Marketing