Lead QA Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
Who You Are
A Software Development Engineer in Test who is comfortable with agile full-stack engineering. Someone who always applies best practices and strives to understand the tested product in a holistic context. A quality-driven engineer who can lead a testing strategy through the entire SDLC - from idea to production support. An individual who can thrive in a fast growing startup environment and knows how to implement multiple initiatives in parallel. A communicator who can work with engineers of all levels in a globally distributed workplace.
- Change the way people book travel
- Facilitate testing in all parts of the product lifecycle (brainstorming, design, planning, execution, and shipping)
- Build testing strategies and support rapid application development and CI/CD.
- Leverage millions of data points to build business travel intelligence tools
- Optimize engineering team velocity
- 4+ years of work experience on an agile engineering team
- Experience with testing APIs
- An obsession for clean and testable code
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with AWS-based serverless architectures is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with others to tackle tough problems
- Authorization to work in the US. We do not sponsor work visas currently
- Computer Science degree is a plus
Technologies we use
- PHP / MySQL / Redis
- AWS / Salesforce