Senior Front End Engineer (React, React Native)
San Francisco, CA
Love to Travel? We do too.
Creative work happens when we experience the world away from our keyboard. But travel is difficult, especially business travel, which is fraught with cancelations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families. Not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining how business travel works by creating a company focused on the traveler. Businesses like Stripe, Digital Ocean, Toast and Triplebyte rely on us to make business travel a dream. NexTravel is already processing millions of dollars in bookings every month and growing 30% month over month.
Shall we make the connection?
- Participate in all parts of the product life cycle (brainstorming, design, planning, execution, and shipping)
- Drive decisions on front end application architecture, implementation details, tooling, and testing frameworks
- Develop features for both web and mobile applications
- Ensure code quality and reliability by conducting code reviews and upholding engineering best practices
- Create immediate impact in customers' lives
- Solve tough problems, get things done, and be a mentor to the team
- 2+ years of experiences leading an engineering team as team lead and architect
- Track record of building mobile applications and large scale web applications
- Ability to work well with others to collaborate on tough problems
- A love for clean and testable code
- A passion for creating products that solve customer problems
Technologies we use
- We are not religious about languages and tools
- React / jQuery / Bootstrap / HTML / CSS
- AWS / EC2 / S3 / RDS
- Competitive salary and equity compensations
- Awesome travel perks like Lyft credits
- Usual perks like insurances, snacks, LaCroix, and more
- An opportunity to be an early employee in a fast growing startup, to thrive and have a ton of fun!