San Francisco, CA
Creative work happens when we step away from our keyboard and experience the world. But travel is difficult, especially business travel, which is fraught with cancelations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families. Not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining how business travel works by creating a company focused on the traveler. Businesses like Stripe, Digital Ocean, Toast, and Triplebyte rely on us to make business travel a dream. NexTravel is processing millions of dollars in bookings every month and growing 30% month over month.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for a customer success specialist to help operationalize our customer service and travel inquiries. This role will start out by learning all parts of NexTravel as well as responding to all technical and travel customer service inquiries. The ideal candidate will have a love of travel and have experience creating scaleable processes and completing major projects.
This role is perfect for someone looking to advance their career in customer service or operations into creating processes, handling larger scale projects and being responsible for training outside teams to deal with questions and training for implementation, on-boarding, and customer service for NexTravel.
- Work closely with the customers to continually understand the voice of customer
- Ensure that every touch point, including phone, email, website, social media and face to face deliver a superior customer experience
- Head up new initiatives to help us deliver a superior customer experience and evolve the customer success deliverables as the business grows
- Build a set of key performance indicators (KPIs), best practices, knowledge base and company business processes that align to a high-caliber customer experience
- Build a set of reports to show how customer success is being measured and where improvements can be made
- Background needs to be in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales
- You wake up in the morning thinking about customer success and how to deliver world-class customer experience
- Organization skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to constant change
- Detail oriented
- Travel industry experience