Director / Senior Manager, Sales (Los Angeles, CA)
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. Businesses like Stripe, Toast, and Yelp rely on us to make business travel a dream. We process millions of dollars in bookings every month and we are only months away from reaching profitability.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for a strategic, highly quantitative, hands-on Director/Senior Manager of Sales to lead our sales efforts. This role will be responsible for both Sales and Account Management, accountable for overall sales and renewal strategy, playbook, KPI setup and revenue results. This role is based in Los Angeles and reports to the COO.
The ideal candidate has strong technology, SaaS experience and a proven track record of building, organizing, and leading sales teams during high-growth periods. You will be taking a small successful sales/account management team and helping them reach the next level through leadership and strategy. You have a strong knowledge of operational set up, defining a customer sales funnel and developing metrics to ensure scalable success.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close, sales conversion metrics
- Lead sales operational set up, defining a customer sales funnel and developing metrics to ensure scalable success
- Manage and build a sales team of high performing AEs/SDRs/AMs, continually assess both sales performance and talent progression to ensure continued success
- Expert in prospecting strategies, coaching reps and conducting sales training
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Monitor and refine lead processes; continually optimize selling tools to improve productivity
- Play key role in annual business planning, including development of go-to-market plan, territory and quota planning, and operational plan for Sales and Account Management teams
- Cultivate a strong, transparent, and collaborative sales culture
- 4+ years of building & leading sales teams at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Must demonstrate ability to create process from scratch, always looking to review and refine
- Experience in utilizing and managing Salesforce and data
- History of managing pipeline, closing large contracts, carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Strong track record of successfully developing sales people and building high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills with customers and track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Experience working in the travel industry