MBA Intern, Strategy & Operations
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
We are looking for an MBA student for an internship based in our Santa Monica location. The role will require strong analytical skills, as well as aptitude for business management. You will gain a first-hand understanding of the day-to-day program operations at a high-growth travel startup.
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators and other performance metrics and assess how to improve to benefit the business
- Review internal business practices and provide feedback on how to optimize
- Drive company-wide process improvements
- Partner with senior managers to develop roadmap for future growth
- Currently enrolled as an MBA student
- Analytical and structured thinker, data driven
- Have successfully led complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Excel at performance metric optimization
- Excel in a fast-paced, unstructured environment of a SaaS startup
- Have background in management consulting, investment banking or in technology startups.