Office / HR Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. Businesses like Stripe, Toast, and Yelp rely on us to make business travel a dream. We process millions of dollars in bookings every month and we are only months away from reaching profitability.
Shall we make the connection?
We are looking for an Office/HR Manager to organize and coordinate administration and office duties and support HR functions.
Reporting to the COO, the Office/HR Manager will be a driven self-starter and multi-tasker, who will juggle a wide array of responsibilities throughout many areas of the business. As Office/HR Manager, you will create policies and coordinate the logistics to make NexTravel a welcoming and productive work environment. Additionally, you will manage team events, communications and vendors, and partner cross-functionally to deliver results. On the HR front, you will support recruiting and payroll processes.
- Office Management
- Lead the charge on office move (we are opening an office in LA!), select office location, help with office design, and coordinate moving logistics, including furniture, seating plans, etc
- Manage external vendors for IT, office supplies, meals, food and beverages, utilities, securities
- Plan team events, including all-hands, happy hours, parties, offsites, and celebrations
- Own company-wide communications
- Manage company-wide document organization and employee access
- Office culture advocate and support
- Support additional office related projects
- Human Resources
- Partner with company payroll provider to ensure HR compliance
- Regular and one-off payroll processing
- Employee onboarding and offboarding and proper documentation
- Recruiting support including phone screening, interview scheduling, act as soundboard for candidate culture fit
- 2+ years’ experience as an office manager/coordinator/admin, or other admin positions
- Commitment to staying current on labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgement
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- A desire to help build strong company culture, core values and work environment
- Experience working at a startup
- Familiarity with HR processes