Lead DevOps Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
Who You Are
A capable Ops Engineer who can handle AWS networking and cloud for multiple teams, including Full-Stack, Front End, and offshore engineers. Someone who thoroughly understands security and automation. A quality-driven contributor who can ensure the best working environment for stakeholders and IC’s. An individual who knows how to measure and deliver success.
- Partner with senior technical leadership and stakeholders to scale business
- Support and iterate enterprise grade SaaS infrastructure
- Refine testing and product requirements in an agile environment
- Communicate and document effectively and clearly
- Design and implement AWS awesomeness
- Extensive experience with AWS technologies
- Hands on experience implementing CI/CD, code reviews, testing, agile development practices
- Experience with SaaS product management, REST architectural patterns, and API design
- Experience with security protocols and security best practices
- Demonstrated success leading or supporting engineering teams and ICs
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers, project managers, UX, QA and the leadership team
- Experience with cloud networks, VPNs, SSO, and other connectivity
- Up-to-date experience with agile development methodologies
- Salesforce expertise
- Travel industry experience