JR Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager to assist our travel managers and their teams with the on-boarding and training process of the NexTravel booking platform.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across teams to represent the voice of our customers, and be proactive in engaging our clients to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and communications skills.
- Work with new clients to manage the on-boarding process of our platform
- Provide top-notch service and guidance on best practices as well as answering clients questions about NexTravel and its functionalities
- Conduct monthly check-ins with our top tier clients post implementation
- Work with our product team to stay ahead of new feature launches, testing, and other changes that might impact customers
- Identify and surface trends in user issues and customer feedback, and share them with the rest of the team
- Expanding your knowledge of the travel industry and changes in the market
- Proven track record of excellent customer support experience, including working with remote teams
- Results-oriented, data-driven, and focus on implementing policies that improve measurable customer satisfaction metrics
- Collaborative and enjoy working closely with teammates in cross-functional teams, and want to serve as the bridge between our customers and our team
- Total comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgement
- Experience working in the travel industry
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product