San Francisco, CA
Creative work happens when we step away from our keyboard and experience the world. But travel is difficult, especially business travel, which is fraught with cancelations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families. Not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining how business travel works by creating a company focused on the traveler. Businesses like Stripe, Digital Ocean, Toast, and Triplebyte rely on us to make business travel a dream. NexTravel is processing millions of dollars in bookings every month and growing 30% month over month.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for an account executive to help prospect and sell directly to companies. This role will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are looking for a seasoned, aggressive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with NexTravel partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within NexTravel
- Document sales activities, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, and perform other tasks to drive sales revenue
- Provide feedback to internal teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about NexTravel’s products and services
- Be an active team player within NexTravel to help meet company objectives
- Interact with sales, marketing and external customers
- Track record of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience selling to C-level Executives
- Organization skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel industry experience