Director / Senior Manager, Marketing (Los Angeles, CA)
Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. Businesses like Stripe, Toast, and Yelp rely on us to make business travel a dream. We process millions of dollars in bookings every month and we are only months away from reaching profitability.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for a strategic, highly quantitative, hands-on Director/Senior Manager of marketing to lead our marketing efforts. This role will be the first in-house marketing hire, accountable for overall marketing strategy, product positioning, creating and implementing high-performing lead generation campaigns that will consistently raise awareness and produce high quality leads for the sales team to ultimately drive customer and revenue growth.
- Define marketing strategy, overall responsible for marketing budget and setting clear and measurable KPIs
- Lead marketing communication execution including product positioning, foundational messaging for Sales, Customer Success and Product
- Understand the market and competitive landscape, work with Sales to develop winning sales tools, including presentations, demos, datasheets, case studies, etc
- Evaluate and experiment on different channels to find the most cost effective and scalable ways for high quality lead generation
- Optimize and grow organic/paid channels to cost effectively reach target customer, generate leads and optimize lead capture rate
- Develop, build, and optimize email automation and nurture programs to move prospects through to conversion
- Create, monitor and improve performance across each marketing channel to help maximize KPIs
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, lead generation focused B2B marketing organization
- 2+ years hands-on, data driven experience managing a performance marketing channel with a track record of driving results (Search, Display, Paid Social, Email, etc)
- Track record of delivering results across inbound and outbound lead generation channels and significantly scaling lead and pipeline acquisition
- Experience with marketing automation and campaign management tools
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales and/or product to achieve results
- Total comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgement
- Experience working in the travel industry
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product