Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
Come be an Account Executive at NexTravel… Here’s why:
Join an industry leader (NexTravel is the #1 corporate travel software)
Join an incredible team (~20 people currently - the one thing we never compromise on is our talent - you’ll be working with the BEST in their given fields)
Make a LOT of money ($131K OTE, Uncapped Commission, Higher commissions for exceeding quota)
Incredible perks (Unlimited PTO, Yearly OFFSHORE (Trip out of USA to work for a week), Weekly Team Lunch, Unlimited Snacks, Regular company outings, and more)
Here’s are the traits we are looking for:
Here’s what you’ll do each day:
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking and partner relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with NexTravel partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within NexTravel
- Document sales activities, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, and perform other tasks to drive sales revenue
- Provide feedback to internal teams with regard to product, selling, competition, etc.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about NexTravel’s products and services
- Be an active team player within NexTravel to help meet company objectives
- Interact with sales, marketing and external customers
You should also have:
- Track record of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience selling to C-level Executives
- Experience with the travel industry
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product