UI/UX Designer - Product Design for Web and Mobile
San Francisco, CA
Love to Travel? We do too.
Creative work happens when we experience the world away from our keyboard. But travel is difficult, especially business travel, which is fraught with cancelations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families. Not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining how business travel works by creating a company focused on the traveler. Businesses like Stripe, Digital Ocean, Toast and Triplebyte rely on us to make business travel a dream. NexTravel is already processing millions of dollars in bookings every month and growing 30% month over month.
Shall we make the connection?
We’re looking for a product designer who loves clean and elegant user interfaces and is obsessed with intuitive user experiences. You believe in rapid prototyping and user testing and you ask the right questions to uncover critical customer problems to solve. You have a holistic vision for the look and feel of the product and you welcome inputs from customers and your teammates to improve the design.
- Work closely with every team in the company throughout the entire product life cycle (brainstorming, design, planning, execution, and shipping)
- Collaborate with the product manager to gain customer insights through user interviews and user tests
- Create UI mockups, storyboards, and prototypes for design discussions and user research sessions
- Create high fidelity designs and style guides for both web and mobile applications to help the engineering team bring the product to live
- Make design adjustments based on user feedback and engineering challenges
- A portfolio of product design work for both mobile and responsive web applications
- Fluency in prototyping and design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Ability to synthesize inputs and feedbacks from multiple stakeholders to derive insights into customer problems
- Comfort with ambiguity and self motivated to drive the design process in a fast growing startup
- Deep desire to create immediate impact in customers' lives
- Competitive salary and equity compensations
- Awesome travel perks like Lyft credits
- Usual perks like insurances, snacks, LaCroix, and more
- An opportunity to be an early employee in a fast growing startup, to thrive and have a ton of fun!