Strategic Sales Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Sales – Sales Operations
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
The analyst will be an integral member of the Sales Strategy and Operations Team. The analyst will support the team in a variety of strategic and business development initiatives to help NEXT continue to grow faster than its competitors and achieve its goals of becoming number one in FREIGHT TECH.
What You'll Do:
- Convert industry overview and competitive analysis overviews vital for sales and marketing leadership into actionable Go-to-Market plans
- Continually shape account segmentation and industry vertical ownership
- Identify and prioritize initiatives/projects that will lead to strategic revenue-generating objectives
- Own reporting of actual performance by account and respective service/revenue streams
- Provide Strategic Planning support on an ad-hoc basis to sales and marketing leadership and cross-functional teams
What You'll Have:
- 3+ years of experience
- MBA Preferred.
- Previous experience in one of the following industries: industry research, consulting, investment banking, FP&A, sales analysis
- Experience in the trucking industry a plus
- Salesforce or other BI reporting experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and both verbal and written.
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritize effectively.
- A proven leader and team player, dependable, consistent, and reliable.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k w/ company match.
- Vacation and Holidays.
- Casual work environment.
- Dog friendly office.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.