Director of Sales Operations
Los Angeles, CA
Sales – Sales Operations
NEXT is seeking a Director of Sales Operations that will make a high impact on a rapidly growing tech driven logistics startup by developing a highly scalable, measurable sales process and forecasting You will be working in a cross-functional environment that is dynamic and fast-paced. In this role you will have the opportunity to take the lead at scaling a hyper-growth sales team, and will be effective in taking action on high value, data-driven insights to accelerate the success and growth of sales force at NEXT Trucking.
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales, finance and operations to develop and execute on strategic initiatives, such as: total addressable market analysis, monthly/quarterly business reviews, quota assessments, compensation plans, territory planning and segmentation, forecasting, and lead scoring across demand generations, and enterprise sales segments
- Process for and implementation of a quarterly review of account assignments to Account Managers, so AMs have as equitable a distribution as possible for achieving their sales quotas
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective measurement, reporting and accurate forecasting
- Prototype and analyze sales reports to identify the highest value drivers to increase sales, subsequently presenting findings and recommendations to sales leadership
- Ensure the sales strategy is in close alignment with company strategic priorities
- Partner with Sales team maintain adoption of Salesforce.com and other tools by minimizing the administrative burden
What You'll Need to Have
- Proven experience leading a Sales Operations organization with direct involvement supporting sales strategy, organizational design, and performance management
- Salesforce.com developer certification and experience integrating complex sales technologies, such as: predictive dialers, forecasting tools, lead scoring, etc.
- Prior experience leveraging shared services teams (e.g. IT, BI, etc.) to scale and achieve goals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadershipInhere a highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Snap, Kareo, GoFundMe, CH Robinson and JB Hunt. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.