Desktop Support Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Engineering – Information Technology
We are seeking a talented and motivated Desktop Support Analyst to build something from scratch, be part of a growing start up, be part of a small IT team. If you have a knack for technology, enjoy helping others, and seek an opportunity for growth, apply today.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide top-notch hands on level I - II desktop support that scales with the company
- Successfully partner with Recruiting, People, and Facilities to provide new hire support, preparing and delivering computer equipment as requested
- Implement a support ticketing system with meaningful KPI’s
- Ensure all IT inventory is maintained up-to-date
- Proactively manage conference room technology
- Maintain inventory of desktops, notebooks, printers/copiers, cell phones
- Must have single-handedly provided IT support for 100-200 users
- Can provide Level 1-3 support (level 1-2 mastery, level 3 intermediate)
- Has provided “white glove” support for executives
- Experienced driving IT projects of moderate scope
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real-time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Werner, Apple, Idealab, Kareo, and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.