Los Angeles, CA
People Operations – Talent Acquisition
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
You will drive hiring across Sales, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and Ops. If you love people, you're driven by data, and you understand the art and science of hiring (or interested in learning), we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Hire a high volume of Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Accounting and Finance talent
- Hold the line on recruiting best practices, while remaining flexible, human, and outcome driven
- Plan and execute branding events in LA aligned with our 2018/2019 talent strategy
- Deliver ‘wow’ experiences for candidates and hiring managers
- Own a variety impactful projects, while also having freedom to work on ‘pet’ projects which align with the big picture
What You'll Have
- Around 4+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- Meaningful experience working at a venture-backed tech startup (preferably early stage)
- Deep level of expertise recruiting one (preferably all) of the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Ops
- A positive results oriented attitude; and a willingness to go above-and-beyond
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humor
- High EQ
What You'll Receive
- Competitive pay + equity
- The ability to work from home
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays (20 days)
- Unparalleled career growth
- Dog friendly office
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.