Carrier Success Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Operations – Brokerage
NEXT is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Snap, Kareo, GoFundMe, CH Robinson and JB Hunt. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
We are looking for candidates that are looking to make an impact in the trucking marketplace by innovating the industry with a marketplace platform that brings drivers and shippers together. We are looking for a team member that can adapt quickly, multi-task and display effective problem-solving skills for our drivers. This is a very fast-paced environment and candidates must be able to stay ahead of the curve.
What You'll Do:
- Routing trucks and scheduling day to day operations for up to 40 trucks
- Maintaining communication with on and off-duty drivers
- Checking driver tickets for inaccuracies per billing requirements
- Cultivating strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Maintaining dedication to company productivity goals
- Performing any other duties as assigned by team
- Must be proficient in basic computer applications
What You'll Need
- OTR Truckload Dispatch Experience preferred
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Customer Service Skills and Experience
- Logistics routing/dispatch experience
- Previous Dispatch software experience preferred
- Punctual, and reliable
- Forward-thinking problem-solving skills
- Bilingual a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Casual work environment
- Dog friendly office
- Explosive career growth
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.