Sr. Product Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Product – Product Design
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product process across mobile and web, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship features at a high quality. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of UI/UX design, including prototyping for mobile and web, interaction design, and visual design. We are a full-lifecycle product design shop. You will own your product from start to finish.
What You’ll Do During Your First 12-18 Months
- Lead the design of new features and updates from concept to release
- Design user flows, wireframes, and visual interfaces
- Interview, survey, and test users
- Contribute to our Sketch design system
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Work closely with front end developers and product managers
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years of experience with mobile and web design
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- A user-centered approach to designing software
- Experience with design tools, like Sketch, Invision, and Abstract
- Experience with design systems built in Sketch
- Experience at a fast growing startup
- Experience with marketplaces
- Experience with service design
- Experience with framer, front end coding, or another hifi prototyping tool
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.