Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Product – Product Management
Our next Product Manager will join a small but scrappy team who is laser focused on disrupting an entire industry. Own & deliver strategic projects that materially impact road map. You’ll be empowered to work independently and given lots of creative freedom. If autonomy and explosive career growth are important to you, please read on. We’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of NEXT Product offerings, Industry, Vision.
- Own & deliver strategic product initiatives that drive toward top-level KPI's under a product swim lane.
- Own and measure the full product life-cycle.
- Discover product opportunities in swim lane that impact road map.
What You'll Need
- Strategic, but tactical as needed
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outcome driven
- Influential communication skills
What You'll Receive
- Competitive base salary + equity
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Explosive career growth
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. Well Funded Startup led by Sequoia Capital and others. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Apple, Google, Unity, Idealab, Kareo and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.