Product Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing – Product Marketing
NEXT Trucking is looking for an experienced, and savvy product marketer who wants to join
a growing team of product, engineering, and marketing tech talent working together to
disrupt the $800B logistics industry. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for
designing and driving product marketing initiatives for new products and features with a
focus on planning, positioning, and development.
The ideal candidate is willing to dive deep and act as the liaison between our product,
marketing, and sales teams to identify opportunities, lead discovery efforts, assist with
validation and prototyping, and work closely with the other members of the Product
Marketing team to successfully see products from ideation through delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Own competitive landscaping for the business -understand competitor product offerings and provide relevant, timely, and actionable feedback for development and marketing purposes
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis and pair primary/secondary research and internal/external data to lead ideation of new products/features, help define and prioritize the product road-map, and explore market expansion
- As a user champion, understand and map the customer journey, uncovering insights and needs by persona and advocating for products that meet (and exceed) their expectations
- Work closely with other members of the Product Marketing team to assist with product
- launches/GTMs, discovery and research initiatives, and develop ongoing support plans that focus on user life-cycle
What You'll Have:
- 3-5 years of marketing/product management experience with at least 2 years in product marketing with a focus on pre-development
- Experience building business models based on user insights and data
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for (and proven success with) tackling significant challenges through technology
- Experience leading and being a part of cross-functional teams (experience working with technical product management a plus)
- Experience with content-development, including sales collateral, field marketing materials, and website content – great communication skills are required
- Familiarity with B2B marketing preferred
- A spirit of collaboration and a true team player mentality.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.