Los Angeles, CA
Engineering – Applications Engineering
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
Our small development team is growing and each engineer has the ability to make broad impact on the entire engineering organization and its practices. Use modern technology on a team that is eager to adopt leading edge practices. Fast growing company in a hot market. Very well funded, including premier Silicon Valley investors. Minimal legacy code to work on and most development will be greenfield.
What You'll Do
- Build interactive user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and maintainable
- Translate the designs from our design team into reusable interactive React components
- Contribute to and improve our internal library of reusable UI components
- Develop UI patterns that can be assembled from React components into complex user interfaces
What You'll Have
- An eye for design, a keen product sense / attention to detail, and the ability to use modern tools to build your vision in a production environment
- A love for working with designers and product managers to translate product requirements into interactive user interfaces
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.