Operations – General Operations
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
As the Trainer, Operations, you will create the framework, implement, and deliver training materials and documentation for the Operations team. Your experience in creating learning materials and knowledge of document creation and management will allow you to solicit, create and deliver the proper type of information for a variety of roles within the growing operations organization. You’ll create tailored on-boarding materials for new staff members as well as on-going guides for evolving teams with changing scope.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify training and documentation requirements
- Create the framework, develop, and deliver training materials and documentation for the Operations team
- Develop competency and skill sets in an individual to perform effectively and efficiently in the workplace
- Hold general audience and train-the-trainer educational sessions
- Choose appropriate training and documentation methods for various use-cases, including stand-up, virtual, on the job training, and professional development classes
- Establish cadence and strategy for new educational session
What You'll Have
- 5+ years hands-on experience in creating and delivering effective training materials and documentation for adult learners
- Comfortable with public speaking and delivering training
- Comfortable working in Google Drive / Docs / Sheets, Lucidchart, Powerpoint, Confluence
- Experience in video editing software a plus
- Early-stage start-up / tech company experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform with grace under pressure
- Multi-tasking skills in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and company holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.