Operations Associate (Bilingual - Chinese)
Operations – Marketplace
NEXT is looking for a ROCKSTAR Operations Associate (bilingual in Chinese) to be the champion for drivers and carriers. Are you the master multi-tasker? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a quick learner that is process oriented? If what you just read sounds like you, we want you to join us in disrupting an $800B industry! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a stellar team and a company with endless growth and opportunity.
What You'll Do
- Manage Chinese speaking carriers from onboarding to dispatch, promoting the company vision and technology platform
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback from Chinese drivers, helping NEXT to grow the Chinese drivers market.
- Be the point of contact for customers and carriers
- Sourcing and dispatching Chinese dispatchers for the Brokerage Team
What You'll Need to Have
- Must be highly dependable and detail oriented with ability to manage many tasks
- Fluent in speaking and writing Mandarin Chinese and English (Cantonese a plus)
- Comfortable working in Google Drive, Google Sheets and Wechat
- Experience in a fast pace environment (Startup/Tech Company experience preferred)
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Explosive Career Growth
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Dog Friendly Office
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Apple, Idealab, Kareo and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.