Customer Service Representative
Operations – Drayage
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role:
NEXT is looking for an AMAZING Operations Associate to be the champion for drivers and carriers. Are you the master multi-tasker? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a quick learner that is process oriented? If what you just read sounds like you, we want you to join us in disrupting an $800B industry! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a stellar team and a company with endless growth and opportunity.
What You'll Do
- Manage carriers from onboarding to dispatch, promoting the company vision and technology platform
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback from drivers, helping NEXT to grow the drivers market
- Be the point-of-contact for customers and carriers
- Sourcing and dispatching dispatchers for the drayage team
What You'll Have
- Must be highly dependable and detail-oriented with ability to manage many tasks
- Comfortable working in Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Experience in a fast pace environment (Startup/Tech Company experience preferred)
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.