Los Angeles, CA
People Operations – Talent Acquisition
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
You will partner with a world-class Engineering org; helping them to quickly scale by attracting and closing top technical talent whom are a positive addition to NEXT's top-notch development culture.
What You'll Do
- Lead recruiting efforts respective to your aligned business group(s)
- Collaborate with Tech Leadership Stakeholders/Hiring Managers throughout our staffing process; identifying priority headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand
- Identify unique, innovative sources for finding candidates. Develop leading-edge methods/branding to attract top talent. Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct interviews, and moderate post interview debriefs candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Drive effective hiring processes; assessing and improving current staffing processes; owning the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and onboarding
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks
What You'll Have
- 3+ years of full-lifecycle tech recruiting experience
- Meaningful experience working at a venture-backed tech startup (preferably early stage)
- A positive results oriented attitude; and a willingness to go above-and-beyond
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humor
- High EQ
What You'll Receive
- Competitive pay + equity
- The ability to work from home
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays (20 days)
- Unparalleled career growth
- Dog friendly office
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.