Director of Product Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA
Product – Product Management
Based in El Segundo, CA, we are a venture-backed technology company disrupting the $800B freight transportation industry with an on-demand platform and marketplace connecting shippers and truckers.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers and analytical decision makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our Shippers, Carriers and Internal Users. We collaborate with some of the engineers and business partners to achieve our goals.
As a Director of Product Partnerships, you will formulate strategy for partnering and integrating with ecosystem participants, including firms upstream and downstream of NEXT in the container delivery supply chain.
- Analyze $800B freight trucking and adjacent (e.g., container shipping) industries, identifying opportunities for partnership and product integration.
- Propose, structure, and execute creative win-win partnerships with port terminals, software and technology service providers, and adjacent/rival freight delivery companies.
- Lead and expedite technology-oriented partnerships and partner integrations.
- You have 10+ years of experience in business development, corporate development, and/or partner-oriented product management.
- You have proven experience managing cross-functional deal teams and shepherding complex transactions through complex webs of stakeholders.
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt to unexpected changes.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams.
- Experience in transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries.
- Experience in venture-backed startups or other hyper-growth environments.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.