Los Angeles, CA
People Operations – Talent Acquisition
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
You will drive hiring across Sales, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and Ops. If you love people, driven by data + understand the art and science of hiring (or interested in learning), we’d love to hear from you!
What You will Do:
- Hire a high volume of Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Accounting and Finance talent
- Hold the line on recruiting best practices, while remaining flexible, human, and outcome driven
- Plan and execute branding events in LA aligned with our 2019/2020 talent strategy
- Deliver ‘wow’ experiences for candidates and hiring managers
- Own a variety impactful projects, while also having freedom to work on ‘pet’ projects which align with the big picture
What You Will Need to Have:
- Around 4+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- Meaningful experience working at a venture-backed tech startup (preferably early stage)
- Deep level of expertise recruiting one (preferably all) of the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Ops
- A positive results oriented attitude; and a willingness to go above-and-beyond
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humor
- High EQ
What You Will Get in Return:
- Competitive pay + equity
- The ability to work from home
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays (20 days)
- Unparalleled career growth
- Dog friendly office
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Apple, Idealab, Kareo and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.