Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Operations – Drayage
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
NEXT is looking for an AMAZING Operations Associate (bilingual in Spanish) to be the champion for drivers and carriers. Are you the master multi-tasker? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a quick learner that is process oriented? If what you just read sounds like you, we want you to join us in disrupting an $800B industry! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a stellar team and a company with endless growth and opportunity.
What You'll Do
- Manage Spanish speaking carriers from onboarding to dispatch, promoting the company vision and technology platform
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback from drivers, helping NEXT to grow the drivers market
- Be the point-of-contact for customers and carriers
- Sourcing and dispatching dispatchers for the drayage team
What You'll Have
- Must be highly dependable and detail-oriented with ability to manage many tasks
- Fluent in speaking and writing Spanish
- Comfortable working in Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Experience in a fast pace environment (Startup/Tech Company experience preferred)
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.