Customer Success Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Operations – Marketplace
We’re NEXT: a Sequoia-backed startup on a mission to build the country’s largest (and happiest) virtual fleet. Our mobile app powers the first trucker-centric marketplace with smart technology designed to make it easy for shippers to find capacity and for drivers to find loads; beyond long-haul trucking, we're also using technology to tackle supply chain challenges more broadly by innovating solutions for drayage and port operations. Since our founding in 2015, our 15K drivers have moved over $50 billion in cargo –and we’re just getting started.
If you are the humble, gritty, passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial type who thrives in a fast-paced growing tech company, come join us as we revolutionize the $800 billion trucking industry. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us take logistics to the NEXT level!
The Customer Success Coordinator for our new Relay team will work closely with internal departments to ensure timely and proper delivery of product through our NEXT app. Work with customers, providing high quality service and information on product as needed. Utilize proprietary software to track, update, and administrate shipments.
What You'll Do
- Review upcoming and available shipments and determine viability for placement on the NEXT App
- Work with Operations Representatives to determine itinerary for approved shipments
- Provide customer service duties pertaining to the preparation and clearance of import shipments.
- Prepare, analyze, and/or submit documentation to the appropriate parties (U.S. Customs, agents, clients) in order to ensure they are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to customs and transportation.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems that delay the release or delivery of cargo.
- Maintain relationships with correspondent brokers and other service providers to ensure that agents exceed the customer’s service requirements.
- Ensure consistent and accurate classification by maintaining master files and parts dictionary and updating customer records with proper classifications for products imported by customers.
- Contact customers to obtain payment on delinquent accounts in conjunction with accounting department's efforts.
- Resolve billing issues, coordinating post entry activity on customer's behalf.
What You'll Need to Have
- High School diploma/equivalent, Bachelor's preferred.
- One and half years or more experience in Drayage CSR experience.
- Understanding of DOT regulations.
- Experience with dispatching of drayage, cartage, Truckload or Less-than-Truckload freight.
- Strong customer service, organization, communication (written/oral) skills. proficient computer skills.
- Passion for technology
What You'll Receive
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Explosive career growth