Customer Success Representative - night shift
Los Angeles, CA
Operations – OTR
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
We are NEXT; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in a high-tech logistics space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer's needs, the Next OTR Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. You will report to the Marketplace Operations Manager, and will partner cross-functionally with other departments to better assist our customer and drive KPI's. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team!
What You'll Do
- Manage all aspects of transit from origin to destination;
- Interface with logistics partners to coordinate shipments;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of transit;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible
- Point-of-contact for customers and carriers
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback from drivers
- Lead work-streams that span multiple departments at Next and also work with external contacts to resolve issues with shipments
- Use your quantitative skills to identify opportunities to improve the way we work with customers and the structure of our internal processes with the goal of driving operational excellence
- Define, implement and measure improvements to our operational processes
- Lead executions, collect data, analyze insights and provide recommendations for key projects aimed at improving Next operational team
What You'll Have
- 1-3 years of work experience in supply chain, operations, customer success, or logistics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- Next-level attention to detail
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
What You'll Get
- Competitive pay
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.