Nurseries – Nursery Management /
★ We pay THE BEST SALARIES in the industry PLUS BONUS for every role! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
What will you be doing day to day?
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the nursery operations and compliance, leading with exceptional people, commercial and educational standards. This is a role where your knowledge of children’s education, commercial acumen, customer service and people development combine to create an environment of safety, learning and fun.
You’ll be leading our amazing 110 place N Whetstone Nursery situated in Whetstone North London - with great transport links via Underground to Totteridge and Whetstone or the great bus route… bus number 34, 125, 251 and 688 to the setting!
Our N Whetstone Nursery is all on 1 level throughout the setting, with a beautiful garden space, art studio and regular trips out to the local area!
It takes a special person to be an Outstanding manager. That is why we have built the leading Manager’s package in the sector.
What can we offer you?
- £39,000 - £62,000 per annum
- A performance related bonus of up to 20% of base salary
- Up to 35 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 25%-Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
If you dream of progressing your passion for Management, N Family is the next step in your career – inspiring the next-generation to grow. Click apply and complete our super quick application form (1-3mins).
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
£39,000 - £62,000 a year
We are proud of our 4.7 Glassdoor Rating and that we have held the number one spot on the Ofsted leaderboard, for two years in a row. We're here for dreams of all sizes, take a look for yourself here;www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Our Safer Recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks on all roles with N Family Club.
Your personal data is processed using legitimate interest and is an important part of N Family Club's recruitment process. From the moment you submit an application, we use your data to process your submission and to communicate with you throughout the various stages of our recruitment process. Our Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here. Please read this to understand how we collect and use your data responsibly.
Our organisation acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard, protect and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.