Nursery Room Manager
Nurseries – Education /
We give our team the respect and value that they deserve.
We pay the top salaries in the industry & look after you with leading holiday, sick pay & amazing benefits.
We have fun at work and we care about you as an individual.
Our Room Managers are trained in leadership, which is a stepping stone to future management roles.
- £23-29K annual salary
- Performance related bonus of up to £1200 per year + Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and 3 additional days over the Christmas period
- Funding & paid time off for Level 3 / EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing company
- Childcare discount 10%, rising to 25% when you become a nursery manager
- Enhanced maternity pay for both mums and dads
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave & 5 days compassionate leave
- Paid overtime and training including 2 inset days per year
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 for existing and ex employees
- Free daily lunch, smoothie and coffee
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including Headspace membership, massages, free counselling, 10% Classpass membership discount, hardship fund, staff suggestion bonus
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
Day-to-day you’ll be provided ‘freedom within a framework’, autonomy to plan your time to achieve the agreed objectives of the nursery and your room.
What you will be doing
- Working with your team to administer all activities within the room, innovating and challenging children
- Taking the lead in daily team meetings
- Getting the most out of the team, providing regular feedback and ensuring the highest standards of teaching and care are delivered at all times.
- Team coaching, feedback & development
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting and role-modelling safeguarding procedures and the importance of child welfare
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours 7am - 7pm
- Passionate about Education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- Relevant Early Years qualification, level 3 or above
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Winner 2019 NMT Award - Business Development
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.