Apprentice Early Years Educator
West Hampstead, London /
Nurseries – Apprenticeships /
★ We pay THE BEST SALARIES in the industry PLUS BONUS for every role! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
What will you be doing day to day?
The Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (15 months) and Level 3 Early Years Educator (18 months) nursery apprenticeships have been created to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to kick-start your career as an Educator. You will be working in different nursery rooms and across a wide spectrum of activities within the N Curriculum including Forest School, The N Passport, Spanish.
Twenty percent of your time will be dedicated to ‘off the job’ training, learning the knowledge, skills and behaviours within the apprenticeship standards. You will also have a dedicated tutor and mentor to support you throughout your training.
Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will have a full and relevant qualification that will support you throughout your career in early years. From here your career can develop into a specialism of your choice or into management.
You’ll be apart of our Outstanding N Family West Hampstead Nursery team! This nursery is situated over 3 floors within walking distance from the West Hampstead overground and Underground station with the local 139 & 328 bus stop on the main road.
What can we offer you?
- £16,750 per annum (Level 2) or £17,750 per annum (Level 3)
- A performance related bonus of up to £750* per year
- Your choice of a 4-day 36 hour week or the classic 5 day 40 hour week (we are certain we have a working pattern that works around you)
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
If you want to start your journey in the world of work and the world of education, click apply to complete our super quick application form! (1-3mins)
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
£16,750 - £17,750 a year
4.7 Glassdoor Rating
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Winner NMT Award - Business Development
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.