Nursery Room Manager
Nurseries – Nursery Education /
★ We pay THE BEST SALARIES in the industry PLUS BONUS for every role! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
What will you be doing day to day?
Room Managers set the tone for our expert Educators within one of our nursery Family Rooms, and lead by example in everything they do. As Room Manager, you’ll help your team achieve their potential in their roles as they help every child achieve theirs. You will be an expert teacher with a passion for coaching and mentoring, a leader who isn’t fazed by a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
As a Room Manager, you’ll be part of of our brand new N Leyton Nursery, which will be opening in Leytonstone (London) in February 2024!
Please note, for this position the start date will be: 18th March 2024.
What can we offer you?
- £27,356 - £30,356 per annum
- A performance related bonus of up to £1,200 per year
- Your choice of a 4-day 36 hour week or the classic 5 day 40 hour week (we are certain we have a working pattern that works around you)
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
Do you want to grow your careers as much as you want to grow the confidence and skills of your team and the children in your care?
If you hold a relevant Early Years qualification (level 3 or above), then click apply and complete our super quick application form (1-3mins).
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
We are proud of our 4.7 Glassdoor Rating and that we have held the number one spot on the Ofsted leaderboard, for two years in a row. We're here for dreams of all sizes, take a look for yourself here;www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Our Safer Recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks on all roles with N Family Club.
Your personal data is processed using legitimate interest and is an important part of N Family Club's recruitment process. From the moment you submit an application, we use your data to process your submission and to communicate with you throughout the various stages of our recruitment process. Our Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here. Please read this to understand how we collect and use your data responsibly.
Our organisation acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard, protect and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.