Nurseries – Nursery Management /
Full Time /
★ Unleash your potential in 2024: Discover N Family Club’s industry leading salaries, benefits and career development pathways! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
Crafting Dreams as a Nursery Manager
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the nursery operations and compliance, leading with exceptional people, commercial and educational standards. This is a role where your knowledge of children’s education, commercial acumen, customer service and people development combine to create an environment of safety, learning and fun.
It takes a special person to be an Outstanding manager. That is why we have built the leading Manager’s package in the sector.
Please note, this position will be supporting our West Midlands region.
Uncover the N advantage through our industry leading salary and benefits…
• Earn between £33,500 - £46,500, rewarding your hard work and dedication
• A performance related bonus of up to 25% of base salary, plus £1,000 for Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
• Revel in up to 35 days of holiday (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and a ‘Me’ day off of your choice!) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 days leave per year
• Indulge in complimentary daily lunch and drinks
• The N Partnership Access a personal development fund of £100 per year
• Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
• N Coaching & Mentoring programmes
• Clifton Strength Assessments
• Leadership events
• Annual leadership Mountains ski trip
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental leave pay after 2 years of continuous service, plus neonatal leave, fostering leave and carer’s leave
• Childcare discount of 40%
• Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries
• Team discounts for groceries, retailers, days out and more with the Each Person’s app
• Gym membership discounts with My Gym Discounts
• Take control of your finances, manage expenses, and plan for your goals with the Wagestream app!
• Annual leave increasing with length of service
• Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service Outside of this world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 10 years services
• Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
• Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, hardship fund
• Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
• Salary exchange scheme (pension/nursery fees)
• Winter party & Summer BBQ
Apply now and shape your tomorrow!
If you hold a relevant Early Years qualification (level 3 or above), then seize the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary era at N Family Club. Click to apply and unlock the extraordinary benefits that await you in 2024. Your dream career starts with us!
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
Unlock Dreams with N Family Club - Where Dreams of All Sizes Matter!
We are proud of our 4.7 Glassdoor Rating and that we have held the number one spot on the Ofsted leaderboard, for two years in a row. We're here for dreams of all sizes, take a look for yourself here;www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Our Safer Recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks on all roles with N Family Club.
Your personal data is processed using legitimate interest and is an important part of N Family Club's recruitment process. From the moment you submit an application, we use your data to process your submission and to communicate with you throughout the various stages of our recruitment process. Our Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here. Please read this to understand how we collect and use your data responsibly.
Our organisation acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard, protect and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.