Front of House Manager
Nurseries – Nursery Operations /
★ We pay THE BEST SALARIES in the industry PLUS BONUS for every role! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
What will you be doing day to day?
Supporting the Management team, our Front of House Managers are the first point of contact for parents and their children. Warm, efficient and always professional, you’ll be responsible for managing the nursery’s kitchen and cleaning teams, as well as all of the nursery’s budgeting, rotas and procurement.
You will represent our brand best. You will manage multiple things at once. And you will strive to be the very best at what you do.
As a Front of House Manager, you’ll be joining our brand new N Reading Nursery, opening its doors to our first families in July 2023!
What can we offer you?
- £25000 - £32,000 per annum
- A performance related bonus of up to £1,750 per year
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then click apply and complete our super quick application form (1-3mins).
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
4.7 Glassdoor Rating
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Winner NMT Award - Business Development
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.