Early Years Educator
Chertsey, Surrey /
Nurseries – Nursery Education /
★ We pay THE BEST SALARIES in the industry PLUS BONUS for every role! ★
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
What will you be doing day to day?
As an Educator you will inspire every child to dream big, think creatively, act responsibly and enjoy every moment of their time with us. You will have access to a variety of high quality facilities, tools and resources to bring our N curriculum to life and unlock the potential of every child, as well as the freedom to be creative.
As an Early Years Educator, you’ll be joining our brand new N Chertsey Nursery, opening its doors to our first families in July 2023! N Chertsey will be conveniently located in Chertsey, Surrey, with fantastic transport links close by such as the Chertsey train station and a short drive from the M25 and M3.
What can we offer you?
- £25,856- £26,356 (40h week - Level 3+ qualified) / £24,856 - £25,356 (40h week - Level 2 qualified)
- A performance related bonus of up to £750 per year
- Your choice of a 4-day 36 hour week or the classic 5 day 40 hour week (we are certain we have a working pattern that works around you)
- Up to 32 days holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and 1 day for your Birthday!)
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of £100 per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service -Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including wellbeing weeks, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund-Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
If you hold a relevant Early Years qualification (level 2 or above), then click apply and complete our super quick application form (1-3mins).
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
4.7 Glassdoor Rating
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Winner NMT Award - Business Development
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.