Εκπαιδευτικός (English speaking)
Nurseries – Nursery Education /
*VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE*
4.7 Glassdoor rating and N.1 highest quality, Outstanding nursery group in the UK Ofsted leaderboard!
Would you like to join the UK’s highest quality, fast growing nursery group with outstanding progression opportunities?
At N Family Club, we are rethinking early years education. We offer competitive salaries (above UK living wage), bonuses and a whole host of wellbeing focused benefits including a free healthy lunch every day and money to put towards you learning a new hobby or skill.
Our N Academy is designed to support our team with training and development at all levels, with additional intensive training available for those who are new to early years.
What will you be doing day to day?
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will join our group of educators and teachers to inspire the next generation within our nurseries, delivering our 'learning through play' ethos and maintaining excellent relationships with families.
Our nurseries are based in the great town of Surrey, specifically in Ockham, Cobham and Weybridge. These are exciting locations just outside of the bustling metropolis that is London but close enough and of easy commute (less than an hour away) from the capital!
What will you need to bring?
- Full and relevant early years qualification (level 2 or above, BA)
- Must be able to provide referees
- Must be fluent in English (you may also be subject to an English language check in your home country if you do not hold a relevant English qualification or equivalent)
What can we offer you?
- Sponsorship visas
- Temporary housing and assistance with settling in
- €30447.53 (£25,600; 39h/week) and €31107.45 (£26,256; 40h week) + a performance related bonus of up to €888.58 (£750) per year
- Up to 32 days holiday a year and 5 days full sick pay
- Free daily lunch and drinks
- Personal development fund of €118.48 (£100) per year
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
- Annual clothing allowance of €118.48 (£100) (no uniform)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
- Childcare discount of 10%, rising to 25% when you become a Nursery Manager
- Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of €1184.77 (£1000) plus other incentives for existing and ex employees
- Amazing wellbeing benefits including one wellbeing week per term, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund
- Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
If you are an Educator or a Teacher who is genuinely passionate about education and changing children’s lives, you are excited about relocating to the UK and hold a relevant Early Years qualification (level 2 or above, BA), then click apply and complete our super quick application form (1-3mins).
For more info on Surrey, please go to https://www.visitsurrey.com/explore
To find out what it is like to be part of the N Family, and more about our benefits and work culture, go to nfamilyclub.com/careers. You will love it here!
4.7 Glassdoor Rating
Ofsted Outstanding Provider
Winner NMT Award - Business Development
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com/careers
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.