Senior IT Project Manager
Delivery Department – Delta /
We are an 800+ strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to office politics and pointless meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people growing both within and beyond their teams and departments. And this is where we suggest starting today.
As an organization at the forefront of e-commerce innovation, we are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager who understands the crucial role that e-commerce plays in today's global economy. We invite you to contribute to our mission - to shape the future of e-commerce through strategic advancements and progressive solutions.
With extensive experience and a proven track record in managing complex IT projects, your skills will contribute significantly to our journey towards excellence. Join us, and play a key role in helping our clients' businesses grow!
In this role, you will
- Manage new and existing IT projects in various stages
- Onboard and kick off new projects
- Prepare project plan/roadmap/backlog and sprints for project development
- Ensure the greatest possible service quality for our clients
- Analyze, evaluate and understand client needs and convert those into stories and tasks (we will help to learn)
- Communicate with the client and project team
- Efficiently manage project development process and priorities
- Evaluate possible project risks and future problems
- Continuously analyze information and data to find gaps in the project flow
What you will bring
- Extensive IT project management experience with a track record of successfully leading complex projects
- Extensive knowledge of web development processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven background in Business Analysis and ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, adapting to changes in project scope and direction
- Experience in project budget and resource management
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and project management tools
- Familiarity with risk management processes
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills for effective communication with clients and team members
- Strong commitment to quality assurance practices to deliver high-level service quality to clients
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-evolving business environment
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Extra vacation days: 2 after working at NFQ for two years and 4 after four years on our team
- Bonus for referrals
- For those who dream of traveling: WFA (work from anywhere) possibilities in NFQ - approved countries
- Office perks, team activities and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun
Salary range: € 3760 - 5640 gross / month
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin
Check all our career opportunities here.