IT Project Manager
Delivery Department – Eta /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Eta team is constantly challenging themselves while working with a wide variety of interesting and complex projects in logistics, e-commerce and other industries. As they state themselves - “we love to learn unknown things and conquer new challenges”. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without passionate team members who live by the can-do attitude and have an outstanding experience in Mobile Apps, Front-end and Back-end development. Want to learn fast and deal with new technologies to solve the critical challenges of today’s business? We are looking for a Project Manager to grow together!
In this role, you will
- Have full projects ownership
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with a team which consists from 2 to 8 members (depending on the project)
- Work with business case analysis, understand client needs and how to convert those into IT solutions
- Communicate with clients and project team
- Be responsible for project risk management
- Work with project plan/roadmap preparation and update
- Be responsible for project finances, needed competencies, resources planning, forecast and updates
- Be responsible for efficient project development process management (based on the Agile method)
- Be responsible for project team temperature monitoring
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner in a software development environment
- WEB development know-how
- Forceful personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2300 - 3800 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn) or by phone at +370 684 07153
All our career opportunities are listed here