Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
Delivery Department – Mobile /
We are an 800+ strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to pointless politics and meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments. But this is where we suggest starting from today.
Our Mobile team is constantly challenging themselves while working with a wide variety of interesting and complex projects in transportation, logistics, food, real estate, ecommerce and other industries. We love to learn unknown things and conquer new challenges. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without passionate team members who live by the can-do attitude and have outstanding experience in mobile apps.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with the team to tackle complex tasks or epics
- Communicate effectively with both the team and the client to identify and implement necessary solutions
- Comprehend the project's overall scope and understand the business objectives and goals
- Identify and resolve problems promptly and report potential project risks
- Accurately estimate the time and effort required to complete individual tasks, and deliver work within the agreed-upon timeframe
- Take ownership of the project and be accountable for the final results
- Help more junior colleagues with technical problems
What you will bring
- Knowledge of Kotlin, REST API, android architecture components, MVVM architecture, DI, modular architecture, database (room, SQLite) and git
- Good JUnit, e2e/UI or other automatic tests technologies knowledge
- Experience with Firebase (crashlytics, test, push, events, config)
- Basic software and hardware APIs knowledge
- Goal-oriented and analytical thinker attitude with the ability to efficiently solve problems and communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Extra vacation days: 2 after working at NFQ for two years and 4 after four years on our team
- Bonus for referrals
- For those who dream of traveling: WFA (work from anywhere) possibilities in NFQ-approved countries
- Office perks, team activities and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun
Salary range: € 2500 - 4500 gross / month
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin
All our career opportunities are listed here