Home24 – Front-end
home24 is Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories. As the dynamic and fast-growing market leader it’s our goal to provide our customers with the best service and the best product assortment possible.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We have more than 1.000 employees worldwide and want to enlarge our team with top talent and engaged experts who are willing to grow and develop with us. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionise the Home & Living market.
Now we are looking for a Front-end Developer to join one of our highly skilled, cross-functional teams!
In this role, you will
- Work with product managers and UX designers to implement the next generation of the home24 e-commerce experience
- Identify and adopt best practices for software and front-end engineering
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate emerging technologies
- Standardise frontend processes and tooling with analytics, A/B testing, feature flagging, SEO and l18n & l10n
What you'll bring
- Good React.js and Node.js knowledge
- Ability to write easy-to-understand, testable, reusable code
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- High performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun working culture
- A friendly team of experienced professionals
- Hands-on work using the latest cutting-edge technologies
- A modern workspace, office perks and company events (yes, we know how to do parties)
If you have any questions please contact me email@example.com or by phone +370 684 07153