Junior QA Engineer
Delivery Department – Eta /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Team is working on various complicated and high load projects in logistics, ecommerce, aviation and other industries. We like to learn new things and challenges. Team members has various experience in Mobile APP‘s, Frontend, Backend development, so we are able to deal with those big complicated projects and provide high quality result.
We see this employee joining our team, with the delivery mindsend and desire to dive into challenges together with the team!
In this role, you will
- Check software systems that Acceptance Criteria and other requirements are met
- Identify and report bugs in project management system
- Perform functional and non-functional software testing
- Define, maintain and execute test scenarios, test cases
- Review and analyze user stories and other requirements in order to create the process flow diagrams
- Develop Software Quality Assurance Best Practices: contribute to choosing, managing and maintaining QA methods and principles
- Create and maintain end-to-end tests
- Provide status updates of the overall system, possibility to determine process improvements
- Collaborate closely with the Project Managers, developers and other team members in order to provide high quality systems
What you will bring
- Up to 1 year of experience in software testing (API, web, mobile)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, software testing concepts and tools
- Accuracy, attention to details, problem-solving attitude, good communication skills, analytical mindset, team player
- Keen to grow professionally & focus on delivering high quality solutions
- Acquainted with Agile methodologies
- English language skills (written and verbal)
- Nice to have: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level or similar certificate
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1260 - 2400 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here