Junior Project Manager
1-Delivery Department – Psi /
NFQ Technologies is a software development company with 18+ years of know-how in large-scale web and mobile solutions for travel, logistics, aviation, sharing economy and omnichannel commerce. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join NFQ Junior Project Manager position at the Psi team.
Why should you join Psi team? See projects that the team are working on:
-E-mobility charging system. Now at 150,000 charging points in 33 countries with 100 000 users.
-VAT refund system is empowering people to get their VAT refunded just in 2 minutes online instead of several weeks. Our partner was the first in Europe to make this happen and Psi helped them succeed.
-Food service web & app software solution enabling restaurants to be promoted on the portal and set up their own white-label order channels with just a few clicks in an automated system covering the entire order-preparation-delivery chain and delivery-time forecasting.
PSI growths fast in both members size and projects scope. It brings challenges that team gladly accepts. Are you with us? Join us!
In this role, you will
- Work with business case analysis, understand client needs and how to convert those into IT solutions
- Communicate with client and project team
- Work with project plan/roadmap preparation and update
- Be responsible for project finances, needed competencies, resources planning, forecast and updates
- Be responsible for efficient project development process management (based on Agile methodology)
What you will bring
- Business analysis skills and experience (analytical thinking)
- Your experience working as a goal-oriented team player
- Strong personality skills: flexibility, independence, responsibility
- People skills (empathy)
- Creativity skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong English language skills
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1250 - 2300 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here