Software Engineer (Front-end)
Delivery Department – home24 /
home24 is Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories. home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We have more than 1.000 employees worldwide and want to enlarge our team with top talent and engaged experts who are willing to grow and develop with us.
Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionize the Home & Living market.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join one of our highly skilled, cross-functional teams. You will be helping your team build, scale and maintain web applications that will deliver a great user experience.
As a Front-end Software Engineer, you will predominantly be writing TypeScript, HTML and CSS (styled components) but you will also get the chance pair programme in other languages and stacks, e.g. PHP, Golang, and Python. We don't expect you to be an expert in all languages and systems, but we do expect you to be curious or have interest.
In this role, you will
- Build beautiful, fast, efficient and reusable front-end solutions
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate emerging technologies
- Work in an agile team collaborating with product managers and UX designers to implement the next generation of the Home24 e-commerce experience
- Identify and adopt front-end best practices for building software in team
What you'll bring
- Ability to write testable, maintainable, reusable code for the UI
- Working experience with React.js, TypeScript, Node
- You are passionate about mobile first thinking and development
- Experience in deployment automation and continuous delivery is a plus
- AWS stack experience is a big plus
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2100 - 4100 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here