Email Marketing Intern
E-marketing – E-marketing
NFQ Email Marketing Unit's goal is to ensure a personalized consumer journey while shopping online. We help our E-commerce clients fully utilize Omnisend as a Marketing Automation platform for their communication needs with shoppers.
Our daily tasks include customer support, strategy planning, content creation, sales, and overall E-commerce business development.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain training-based insightful knowledge of Email Marketing Automation and assist with the development of the Client Success Project.
If you're open-minded, interested in new technologies and research, and spotting business opportunities sounds appealing, you're more than welcome to apply.
In this role, you will
- Conduct research on E-commerce projects to evaluate the effectiveness of Email Marketing practices across the Baltic States
- Assist with Email database management
- Assist with the development of Marketing strategy to meet the KPI's of ongoing internal and B2B projects
What you will bring
- Available for a full-time position
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Eagerness to learn
- Interest in Marketing and research
What we offer
- Hands-on experience with TOP E-commerce brands
- Full scope Email (Omnichannel) Marketing training
- Individualized Internship experience - tell us what skill you'd like to improve, and we'll make sure it happens
- Supportive and friendly team
- Office perks and company events
This is unpaid internship.
If you have any questions please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 643 755 68.