Software Engineer (PHP)
Delivery Department – Alpha /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
If you are not afraid of challenges and have a can-do approach, you are the one we are looking for!
In this role, you will
- Develop new big features and improve existing system functionality
- Collaborate and look for right solutions together with your team
- Communicate with the product team for clarifying ongoing tasks/issues
- Participate in project architecture development
- Identify possible risks within the project
- Participate in daily scrum activities (planning, daily, retrospective)
- Estimate tasks and deliver according to estimates
What you will bring
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development working as PHP developer
- Solid experience with OOP, Symfony framework
- Experience in Automated testing (PHPUnit, Behat)
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with message broker systems (RabbitMQ, AWS SQS or similar)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Elasticsearch or similar)
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Fluency in English
- Problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2250 - 3700 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or via Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here