People & Culture – Recruitment /
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for 18+ years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
Are you brilliant with people, super organised and looking to join a high performance team who run internal recruitment?
In this role, you will
- Own and drive the full recruitment process for multiple tech roles, from developing an engaging sourcing strategy to the feedback stage
- Use your talent market expertise, data and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long term opportunities
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand as well as embrace our unique culture
- Driving and participating in various HR & Employer branding projects
What are we looking for?
- A recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience at all levels, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver
- A recruiter who can build strong and professional relationships with hiring managers
- We need someone who has the strong business acumen
- Curiosity around IT and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on the team
- Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must
- Finally, we’re looking for an in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top-notch employees within IT, project management, marketing, communication, etc.
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Opportunity to work with different clients, markets, solve interesting challenges
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) as well as employee-led workshops
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: 1500 - 2400 EUR gross
- Office perks and company events: SummerCamp, a Christmas Party and much more – yes, we know how to do parties!
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linkedin.
All our career opportunities are listed here.